Friday 8 May 2020

Daniel Norgren - The Day That's Just Begun


"You're the coffee in my cup
You're the one who woke me up
And you're the day that's just begun"

That's the first line of the beautiful love tune "The Day That's Just Begun" by the Swedish singer-songwriter Daniel Norgren one of many great tunes on his latest release "Wooh Dang". Don't know if I'm just getting old or if it's the "home alone" all days that are making me sentimental and emotional and all I want to listen to is peeled down, low-key, and almost sad music.

But today we add some LOVE to the peeled down vibe, maybe it helps :)


Enjoy today's tune "The Day That's Just Begun", the video clip is filmed live in the KEXP studio. Recorded October 4, 2019.



More info @

Official Daniel Norgren Bandcamp

Listen to ”Daniel Norgren - The Day That's Just Begun" on Spotify!



Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify!

No comments: