Monday 2 May 2022

Offline

Sometimes the Secret to getting more Done is to take Time Off!

This is something I will do now. I have too much iron in the fire. A Swedish saying when you have too much to do but no time. That's exactly how I feel now. I have loads of jobs that I need to focus on in order for it to be great product. And as you know, I paint a lot privately and have an upcoming exhibition in June that I need to finish. It's actually a little sad that I need to put this aside for a while. But I feel I have to.

Hopefully everything turns out great and I will be back soon. Of course I hope you all understand that it will be a bit quiet here for a while, but I wish you all a fantastic time with lots of good music and that you really do what you are passionate about.

Much love!

Stones

Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify!


No comments: