Tuesday 3 September 2013

Deep Purple - Ted The Mechanic



Heya!

As you may saw yesterday Deep Purple was at Getaway Festival.
Awesome to see em again.
Ian Gillan had even a better voice than last time I saw him, it was a ball.
Me and my friend Fredde was Ian's G Spot operators. Purples Light Designer was a guy
that really had his lights in control and he was a perfectionist.
It really was a dream to do the lightning for him,  I just love to do a spotlight with a great leader behind it.

Photo is taken by Micke Andersson at Rockbladet.



The Deep Purple crew wanted to do a full show and the festival manage to get em to play 30 minutes earlier. The other band on the middle stage wasent disturbed of it, as it was so far away from it.

Deep Purple was my second favvo band next Black Sabbath. I really liked "Smoke On the Water" back then, then I got another favvo tune, this is what i choosed today.



For more info look @ Homesite

Dudes & Dudettes This is Deep Purple

Cheers, Thetania




spotifyListen to ”Deep Purple - Ted The Mechanic" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

No comments: