Thursday 30 April 2020

The Rolling Stones - Living In A Ghost Town


Today it's the Walpurgis Night (Valborg in Swedish) is best known as the eve of the Christian feast day of Saint Walpurga, an 8th-century abbess in Francia, and is celebrated on the night of 30 April and the day of 1 May. Saint Walpurga was hailed by the Christians of Germany for battling "pest, rabies, COVID-19 and whooping cough, as well as against witchcraft.

So let's hope we are seeing an end of this as this thing really boils down to the lives of musicians, technicians and concert visitors alike. That I am included in this I believe that you have already understood, not a job as far as the eye can reach. Soon it has been a month without a job, of course, I can manage for a while if I keep the money a little and do not stroll around in every record store, flea markets, and online stores. There are some flashes of light in my life in these times, I've spent a lot of time with my family, which is a very important part of my life. We have made every puzzle we own, we have sorted Lego, built a lot of which is incredibly relaxing for the brain and the soul. I have painted a lot, acrylic, watercolor, spray, ink and of course ordinary pencil. But the days get long, especially when you are used to working daily with one or more projects. So hope this misery ends soon so you can return to normal again. Well, I got some positive vibes, it will resolve sooner or later.

You should definitely not feel sorry for me, there are those who have it much worse than me, like THE ROLLING STONES that was in the recording studio working on new music before the COVID-19 lockdown and one particular track they’ve been working on "Living In A Ghost Town", a tune that really resonates with what we’re living through right now.

Recorded in LA, London, and in isolation!

A one-sided 10" single will be release on 26/06/2020



Enjoy today's tune "Living In A Ghost Town" by THE ROLLING STONES.



More info @

Official The Rolling Stones Web

Listen to ”The Rolling Stones - Living In A Ghost Town" on Spotify!



Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify!

No comments: