Monday 17 December 2018

Melvins - Don't Forget to Breathe


Monday, new week, no "Record Of The Week", it's the day before the countdown starts, so today we play something that didn't reach up to the glorious 50 best albums of 2018.

And as usual, too much music, to little time. It's almost that I would like to play 2 songs every day to cover it all up, or make the album of the day, naa this is enough, but still, the count of all good records that were released during 2018 is incredible.

So to create together a neatly top 50 list have been very difficult to complete, it feels that it has been harder than ever to put together, am I getting older or is there to much to choose from, well I guess I need to narrow down my music taste to make life easier every year when it comes to this, you know, when you compare albums to each other it's pretty easy to decide which one is the better one and gets a better position, but after a few, it's getting harder and harder, after a bunch of records you get crazy and you will lose track in your count. So after many hours I finally decided my sprawling list of divine music, I hope you will enjoy the upcoming days here at Tune Of The Day!


One album that I have pretty recently start to spinning is MELVINS "Pinkus Abortion Technician", a pretty cool and odd record, check it up if you want something that is not normal. The eight-song album is the band’s first to feature two bass tracks on every song, with the bass players being Steve McDonald (REDD KROSS, OFF!) and Jeff Pinkus (BUTTHOLE SURFERS).

Enjoy today's tune and check up the album.



More info @

Official Melvins facebook

Listen to ”Melvins - Indians" on Spotify!



Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify!



No comments: