Tuesday 3 September 2019

Led Zeppelin - How Many More Times


Time to present the last album out of ten of the assignments we got. "Choosing 10 vinyl albums that greatly influenced my taste". One album per day, 10 consecutive days. No explanations, no reviews, just covers. Every day I ask someone else to do the same." Throwing the ball at some nice figure at the social media Facebook.

Then it was time for my true house gods, LED ZEPPELIN, as Elvis was the first and LED ZEPPELIN the last closes the circle of influences that created my wide musical taste, would actually need ten more albums to cover it all, as I don't have any world music, jazz, reggae, African, singer-songwriters or pop here... well you get the drift.

Bought several LED ZEPPELIN albums under a short time period when I first discovered them, I think I was around 14 or 15 years old, a time when music was at it's prime, so much music to get, I did work hard to finance my new addiction of buying records.



Today's tune "How Many More Times" is the ninth and final track on English rock band LED ZEPPELINs 1969 debut album "Led Zeppelin". In an interview he gave to Guitar World magazine in 1993, Page stated that the song "was made up of little pieces I developed when I was with the Yardbirds, as were other numbers such as "Dazed And Confused". It was played live in the studio with cues and nods."



More info @

Official Led Zeppelin Web

Listen to ”Led Zeppelin - How Many More Times" on Spotify!



Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify!

No comments: