Saturday 1 January 2011

Alter Bridge - Slip to the Void

The year of 2010 list

Best album: I´m really back and forth on this AB III or Black Country Communion…hm.. Okay AB III with Alter Bridge wins, why? Because this album has more tunes that talk to me, all the way through the record. There are maybe just 1 or 2 tunes that aren’t that good. AB mix metal with ballads and back to rock and Miles Kennedy´s song is really something special he sings with the right emotion to the right kinda tune.

Best tune:
Isolation from the album AB III. Its hard and it have the right beat and I love
it!!! The second place goes to today´s Tune Of The Day.


Disappointment: I was invited to drink some beer with a well known band but I declined it cos I had to go home….cos…eh donno, really dumbass decision hahaha :p

Most awesome: When Slash entered AB stage and played a song with em.

Best gig: Carlos Santana, as stagehands we almost always stands and look at the gig no applauds no nothing, but here all were moving their bodys and singing and acted really like carnival mood. Great creation from Santana!

Not that good gig: Rod Steward and he do have a companion here … Christer Sjögren I was suffering in the stagehand w8ing area.
Best band tech: Martin Muller the light tech on Dimmu Borgir and In Flames, He is awesome!!!!!!

Best family happening: My 8 year old new year resolution frecking awesome.

Best friends: Sofia Lundberg, Glen Gabriel, Lizette Von Panajott, Tomas Johansson Love u to death!!!! And the love is not in that order its Number 1 on all of u!

Weirdo: My ex, hahahaha

Peace and Love to ya all, Thetania

Im going to show u another video and the tune that were my best here u go.
Slip To The Void



The sound..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gott nytt år på dig också! :)

Thetania said...

Tackar, Må du ha det bäst detta år!!!

Kraaam