Saturday 2 October 2010

Raubtier - Världsherravälde


A new month has started and as always in the beginning of a month the latest record reviews will be released at WeRock. This month WeRock have gone thru bands like Dimmu Borgir, Raubtier, The Agonist, Sahg, Melechesh, Volbeat, Circle II Circle among others. I have Personally put my ears and thoughts of a stack of discs in a rowing from 70s rock to metal and there in between visited both Norway and Poland. Check them out at WeRock.

Although I have cast an ear on this CD, which I think is really exciting. I do have a principle to the reviews and that is when there is a close relationship or a friend who plays in a band, i feel like our friendship has a tendency to raise the so-called grade, so I avoid writing a full extended review of an album if that's the case. But sure, around here i can always share some. Enough jiddrish and back on track.



Today I intend to offer you a friendly bunch from Haparanda, which also was praised by a colleague Ida Frisell on WeRock, read her review here (in Swedish). Raubtier (German: predator) is a Swedish industrial metal band from Haparanda. On september 22 the band released their second album: Skriet från Vildmarken (Call of the Wild)



Raubtier will support Sabaton's up coming "World War Tour" and tomorrow will these fellows visit Stockholm and Harry B James for a Signing Session at 20.00, so if you are around, be there :) It was a while ago I ran into these guys, last was probably the "Sonisphere" so I think I will swing by them tomorrow and say hello if nothing else happens.



Earlier post on Tune Of The Day with Raubtier

More info @ Official Raubtier Website

Listen to "Raubtier - Världsherravälde" on Spotify
Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify

No comments: