Friday 8 October 2010

Daughtry - What I Want



Worked in a place called Debaser last night.
Daughtry and the support band Counterpoint



(With my music taste Counterpoint Rocked the most!
At FrontStage Music.net they write about them like this:
Counterpoint was the rocking surprising, cause unannounced,
support act for Daughtry and got everybody in a rock & roll mood.
Some long hair, heavy guitar riffs and a good steady voice.)



Daughtry or Chris Daughtry that was in the fifth season of American Idol
and ended up on 4th place I think, plays kinda Nickelbackish but more
love and slower stuff.



I found 2 videos that were a bit more not that slow as the rest of his songs.
This band is big in the US, they released their first album 2006.
That album was number one for two weeks in a row on the Billboard 200 and sold 5 x platinum and several singles topped the charts worldwide.
In total they sold more than 7.5 million albums and singles.

The whole crowd was singing with him almost all the time,
so I guess it was awesome for them :)




I like the beginning, but the rest is tooo..slow. ah Well Enjoy!
"You Don't Belong"




Listen to "Daughtry - What I Want" on Spotify
Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify


Photos taken by Stephen Maijer

No comments: