Saturday 13 March 2021

Anna Ternheim - This Is The One

Saturday, time for a more lovly tune together with the Swedish singer songwriter Anna Ternheim.

The tune is have in mind is "This Is The One", taken from her latest release "A Space For Lost Time",

The song is about a person who means extra much: "This is the one I'm gonna fight to keep / This is the one who's gonna make me bleed", she sings.

Backed by intimately captivating drums, she hovers between hope and despair.

Anna Ternheim says about the tune:
"I wrote the music for 'This Is The One' together with Björn Yttling from Peter Bjorn & John, the lyrics came much later. It was a Thursday afternoon in Stockholm and I ran into a person I used to be very close to, now we were like strangers to each other. I went home immediately afterwards and the words to the song just flowed out of me".

Enjoy today's tune "This Is The One", released 20th September 2019. The video Co-produced by: Eric Johnson & Andreas Quincy Dahlbäck. Video directed by: Elle Kunnos de Voss, Shot by: Osman Arslan, Song co-written with Björn Yttling



More info @

Official Anna Ternheim Web

Listen to ”Anna Ternheim - This Is The One" on Spotify!



Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify!

No comments: