Wednesday 18 January 2012

Lizette & - Reduced



Our Favvo band is going to release an album in February and today they released their second single, called "Reduced" with a sorta anxious message. DAAAMN its goood :D

I called Lizette up as she is a friend of mine, to share some with ya all.

Lizette Von Panajott interview

TOTD: Heeeey Lizette, This was a quite dark kinda video, I havent listen to the lyrics yet but what is it all about? I mean u are the most positive, happy person I know.

Lizette: Its about how u begin to lie and then lie a bit more and soon ure shut in a corner feel totally shitty and then sooner or later it all fucks up, and the only thing u did was lie. And that was a bit stupid u know, just that one can consider to be more honest. I really put down a thought behind the lyrics I write, think its important.

Lizette: I want to have a dialogue with people, to get their viewpoint on the matter and mayby they can think more about life and its turns.



TOTD: So when is this album coming, we are eager here!

Lizette: Talks with the manager and says, on the 22 of February.

TOTD: Ure last album was a bit softer than this album, what Ive heard its more tough and heavier. So how is the rest of “Just Smile”?

Lizette: This is a very straight forward/In ure face kinda album and harder than “This is”. Although the tune “Just Smile” is a ballad , but overall its a much harder album. I have very much variaty on the albums, I like that. This album is so damn good, and Im just soo damn proud of it. Then she laugh.

TOTD: Who writes the tunes?

Lizette: I am, then I present it to the guys and then they play it and sometimes they have some inputs on it sometimes not, if I like it , it’s a go.
If it interfer to much with my original thought, I ditch it (laughs)

TOTD: Did u write all the tunes on this album?

Lizette: All of em, except 2, “Have A Cigar” I wrote that with Dan Reed (from Dan Reed Project) and the cover “Head Like A Hole” Nine Inch Nails wrote that. I really like NIN.

TOTD: 2 (The guitarrist, “Ink” and guitar and keyboardist Markus) guys are new since “This Is” album, tell me about them.

Lizette: They stepped into these big shoes and are doing an awesome job. The thing is that we have so damn fun together!



TOTD: Okey Lizette, thank you for this! Anything u care to say to our readers?

Lizette: Yea, the "Reduced" single is on Itunes, buy it ! Looove you!!!!
And then we ended off ☺

This is the link to Itunes and their new single "Reduced"

Here are some pics that Stones took last year on em.








Dudettes and Dudes, Here is Lizette & !

Cheers, Thetania

Fotos are taken from their Homesite and taken by Sofia Lundberg and Stones.




spotifyListen to ”Lizette & - Reduced" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Thetania said...

Yes, indeed its a great tune :D

Spader Ess said...

Great and exciting tune!

As always TOTD brings new great stuff onto my radar screen.
Thanx!

Sandii said...

Excellent tune, just love it!!! thanks for this! Need to get hold on the album!

Thetania said...

Spader Ess: Im glad u liked it :)
and ure welcome :)

Sandii: Great! Ure welcome :)


/Thetania