Sunday 15 January 2012

Peter Gabriel - Games With Out Frontiers



Sunday Classic time!!

Stones and me are moving to a new place :D Its a lot of shit that have to happen b4.... aaaahhh packing, its not my favorite thingie to do. For example, Stones...he is a vinyl bitch, why cant the man just buy cd´s, It takes so many damn boxes for those big vinyl shitties :P Ah well, while we were packing I found a nice cd by Peter Gabriel. So I liked to share it with u all.






Peter.. He is a genius!!! I admire this man a lot. He
I remember a film that I saw, about how he made his music. He went around everywere recording diffrent sounds that he could use to put in his keyboard and use as a sound on it..totally brilliant. The product was amazing.
Did u guys know that in 1970, he played the flute on Cat Stevens' album, Mona Bone Jakon.

Peter did an album last year, "New Blood" and that is the ninth studio album, released on 10 October 2011. The album consists of orchestral re-recordings of various tracks from throughout his career.



Ladys and Gents, This is Peter Gabriel!

Love, Thetania



This is a inteview by David Letterman,



More info @

Official Peter Gabriel Web

Sorry No Spotify on this one.

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

No comments: