Thursday 15 July 2021

Lucifer - Gone With The Wind Is My Love

Thursday, time for a cover.

"Gone With The Wind Is My Love" is a soul classic by Rita and The Tiaras. Ms. Rita Graham recorded the UK Northern Soul Hit Classic, "Gone With The Wind Is My Love". The Tiaras were studio singers whom Rita never met. A track from the Vibrations album, ‘My Cup Runneth Over With Love’ is also a Northern Soul Hit.

Swedish heavy rockers LUCIFER have joined forces with BLUES PILLS and made their very own striking interpretation of the Rita & The Tiaras classic “Gone With The Wind Is My Love”.

The single features a fabulous duet between Johanna of LUCIFER and Elin Larsson of BLUES PILLS backed with the LUCIFER band.

Side B features a live version of the LUCIFER track “Cemetery Eyes”, which was recorded during last year’s Century Media Isolation Festival and will now be available physically in this version for the first time.

“Especially The Rita & The Tiaras version of this 60s classic has always been one of my favorite numbers, it really moves me. So we hammered out this really cool, kind of eerie version for Lucifer and I asked my good friend Elin if she wants to sing it with me. She came down to Stockholm and we had a really great afternoon together at our studio recording this,” states LUCIFER frontwoman Johanna about the release.

Today's tune "Gone With The Wind Is My Love", taken from the 7-inch single.



More info @

Official Lucifer Web

Listen to ”Lucifer - Gone With The Wind Is My Love" on Spotify!



Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify!

No comments: