Saturday 25 May 2019

Arcadian Child - She's On My Mind


Saturday, out doing some work, as usual, heavy bass tones from some hip-hopper I do not know off, champagne and expensive vodka are the drinks that will be served during this event, not really my cup of tea, be hey it's work.

I will probably dream away and long for some laidback music to compensate. So today we throw in a Cyprus pop rock band with some catchy lyrics.



Today's tune "She's On My Mind" taken from the album "Afterglow". Video created by Iam Nothe https://www.facebook.com/IamNotheDesign. Contains scenes from "A Carnival Of Souls" a Herk Harvey film (1962) starring Candace Hilligoss. Enjoy



More info @

Official Arcadian Child Bandcamp

Listen to ”Arcadian Child - She's On My Mind" on Spotify!



Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify!



No comments: