Friday 20 August 2021

Ifred - Svarta Lådan

Friday, today we open the door and let in some Swedish pop. That pop music is played here is not common. That we take a side track and offer something that does not belong to the ordinary is something that happens more and more often. I see it as a positive light in the dark, I really hope you who follow this musical journey agree.

The artist and songwriter Fredrik Dagvik grew up outside Gothenburg and has spent his childhood in various rehearsal rooms and band constellations. Now he writes his own music and releases it under the artist name in iFred (InPeace). Recently, the new single "Svarta Lådan" (The Black Box) was released.

The single is an indie pop-rock song with piano melodies, pleasant drum accompaniment and playful guitars, the lyrics are in Swedish.

Fredrik Dagvik explain the tune:

“The song is about how we in our inner black box save and memorize everything we have done and all the choices we have made in life. Now when I look back in the rearview mirror, I see how "chance" and how different factors have affected me. The song is a kind of monologue of "the one" I was when I was young. Did everything turn out as I had imagined? Is this how I wanted everything to be? ”

Enjoy today's tune "Svarta Lådan", written by Fredrik Dagvik, released Aug 6th 2021.



More info @

Official Ifred Instagram

Listen to ”Ifred - Svarta Lådan" on Spotify!



Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify!

No comments: