Tuesday 29 March 2022

White Lies - Am I Really Going To Die

"As I Try Not To Fall Apart" is the sixth full-length release for British trio WHITE LIES was produced by Ed Buller and Claudius Mittendorfer. Released 18th February 2022.

WHITE LIES have been known for their moody and anthemic songs, where the tunes mostly were melancholy and brooding and somehow this feels different to previous outings, but I have heard it to few times to make a review but I will share the title track.

The album had four singles released ahead of its release: the title track, "I Don't Want to Go to Mars", "Am I Really Going to Die", and "Blue Drift".

Harry McVeigh (lead vocals, guitar),
Charles Cave (bass guitar and backing vocals),
and Jack Lawrence-Brown (drums)

Today's tune "As I Try Not To Fall Apart", enjoy!



More info @

Official White Lies Web

Listen to ”White Lies - As I Try Not To Fall Apart" on Spotify!



Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify!

No comments: