Saturday 21 February 2009

AC/DC - Black Ice



AC/DC Is in town!
They are doing 2 concerts in Stockholm. First friday the 20th and then sunday the 22.
We went to see em on the 20th. I wasent a big fan of these guys, sure they done some really great songs but i was to much caught up in Sabbath at the time (when they was big in the 70´s
Ahwell There we stand in the bar when the concert begun...GOSH...what a awesome sound and stage...A big frecking train on the stage made by wood and the were heavy i
heard, wasent working that night so i just talked with my friend who builded the stuff. I was dancing like mad :) Loved the concert!!

AC/DC are an Australian rock band formed in Sydney in 1973 by brothers Malcolm and Angus Young. And I tell u Angus...He rocked hard from the beginning to the end jumped like a 18 year old kid, hehe btu i heard they almost always take 1-2 days off in between the concerts, so the guys gets some rest.

I looked on the net and i found 2 videos one of em was good sound and the other was better in a overview so ill give u both couldnt really decide.

Enjoy my friends, Thetania

First video is filmed at the Oakland Colesium, CA - December 4, 2008



Next I really dont know.

No comments: