Monday 10 September 2012

Russian Red - I Hate You But I Love You

Monday, and a pretty bad one, so I keep it short and let the lyrics speak for themselves.

You were so high up on in the sky, I just keep feeling like a little child
I hate you but I love you, I just can't take how beautiful you are
I hate to say this, But my eyes go blind
I hate you but I love you, My favorite sun becomes a healing sign
I have to tell you this, Cause my heart goes wild
Oh you are so high, lost in the sky, Everytime I travel far
I think about you by my side, To any of those I cannot go by
I hate you but I love you, I just can't take how beautiful you are


Todays tune "I Hate You But I Love You" made by the Spanish indie and folk singer-songwriter "Lourdes Hernández" or as her stage name "Russian Red"



Known by many as the Spanish Feist, in reference to the Canadian singer-songwriter who inspires her in many of her attitudes on the microphone, Hernández who writes and sings all of her compositions in English states that she sings in that language instinctively because she has always listened to music in English. Her voice and performing style are also reminiscent of the childlike and simple, poetic approach utilized by California singer-songwriter Joanna Newsom.

More info @

Official Russian Red Web

spotifyListen to ”Russian Red - I Hate You But I Love You" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

1 comment:

Thetania said...

I dont hate you.... just dont like the things you do