Wednesday 11 July 2012

Manowar - Wheels of Fire



I will end Getaway with a band that I helped to get in at 05:00 in the morning,  I was the Stagemanager this night and they came in and had a fantastic Stagemanager with em.
So darn good he had control over every little thing on this tour. Loved it! Its easy to give my stagehands order when u have a guy that really know whats he is doing and can get over it in the same order :D His name is Jeff Lafler, and I found out from their support band drum tech that he makes his own jewelry. I asked him the next day to show me, AND DARN they were nice.
I bought one bracelet in silver sooo neat. Let me show u..


Here is the adress to Jeff´s site on these jewerly. Its named Ancient Archive Designs.

The drum tech from Manowars support band Holy Hell had a very cool t-shirt that I instantly just wanted, haha lemme show u..


This is a photo of 3 of our stagehands building front of house, were we have the sound and lighting mix tables and the spotlights.


The gig was big and quite something, although is not my favorite band, I liked it!
The load out took long time so I guess the crew wanted to give us something special.
We got a big box full of cold beer, Boy that was very welcome, so we sat down on the stage when it was empty and had a ball and drank most of it :D
Here is a photo of the gang that did the load out :D



Oh I forgot about the band :) sorry :)
Manowar is an American heavy metal band from New York and they just released a new studio album, The Lord Of Steel was released worldwide on June 16, 2012 exclusively on itunes and on the band's own online store. The album sees a reversion from the symphonic elements present on the Gods of War album back to a more straightforward, heavy metal sound. The song 'El Gringo' from the album has also been featured as a part of the soundtrack to the film 'El Gringo', starring action film star Scott Adkins. Manowar was born with Conan the Barbarian...as a theme :D



More info @
Homesite
Facebook

Ladys and Gents, Here is Manowar!

Cheers, Thetania







spotifyListen to ”Manowar - Wheels Of Fire" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

3 comments:

Seance said...

Det går aldrig att förneka att Manowar har gjort Heavy Metal i sin ädlaste form. Synd att de inte framför fler låtar istället för massa scentrams med brandtal och publik som ska misshandla gitarr.

Spader Ess said...

Verkar ha varit en givande festival!

Thetania said...

Ja, det var en hel hög med bra band synd att jag inte kunde se dem alla