Sunday 25 September 2011

Led Zeppelin - Since I've Been Loving You



Its Stones birthday today :) HURRAAAAYYYYY!!!

As we couldnt celebrate him today, cos he is working with a gig today, I gave him his party yesterday.

Below one of Stones paintings of Frank Zappa



I took him to a very nice restaurant in mid Stockholm with a bunch of nice friends :)
And after that we went to Debaser Slussen and saw 3 great bands.

First up was a band i dont know so much of, but we had em here on TOTD on the 1st of September, Gordon Fights I liked a lot, Great band took us back right to the seventees like the tune of today :)

Stones is one of these guys that always help and being a awesome and firm father and husband. To celebrate the best man, I of course get him some LED ZEPPELIN!

Love you !!!!!

Here is a tune from their 1970 album Led Zeppelin III,

Cheeeers!

Thetania

2 comments:

Spader Ess said...

Grattis i efterskott Stones!

Stones said...

Tack Spader Ess!