Wednesday 19 November 2008

Dirty Pretty Things - The Enemy

Last sunday i did a gig with this band, very nice guys. and their tour manager was great real funny.
I did a fuck up, I stood outside the load in area and tryed to take away some cars that were misplaced by their owner, and a guy came forward and said "Hi how are u doing" i was suspisious as we have a lot of peole that wanna come in for free at the back door. so i said Who are u a bit cocky, he said with a bit higher voice AND WHO ARE U, i said my name and asked again who he was and he said Im the tour manager i was like..eh ...eh...eh sorry you never know or something.. so embarrasing anyway he forgived me and we joked about it all day.

Ah well
This was their last concert here in Sweden and their very last tour.
I know there was some ladies on the gig that will miss them for sure.

Thank you guys

Cheers Thetania

No comments: