Friday 6 January 2017

Metallica - Spit Out the Bone


Today it's time again for the annual hard rock evening that is always on eve of Twelfth Night, but during some travel problems the evening got moved forward 1 day, thanks guys. As always it's with some great excitement to hear what the other participants have made up for this event and see what others thinks of my view of things :) This is something I am looking forward to every year, it's really great to hang with some good friends, drink beer and listen to music, what else could be better. Even if this evening will be kinda laid back for me, as I have a gig tomorrow that I need to do pretty sober :)

So around next week I will play a few tunes from the night mixed with the stuff that I had on my tape.



One thing that I almost certain that will be played during this evening is a tune from METALLICAs latest album "Hardwired...To Self-Destruct" so why not pick a highlight from it to kick of this evening.

Today's tune "Spit Out the Bone". The Video was Directed by Phil Mucci, including a Cast: Mindy Kelly – Mindy, Ian Mackay – Max, Techno Monks – Chris Jai Alex, Gene Freeman, Will Greenburg, John Nania, Sam Tan, Phil Mucci - Poor Bastard Who Gets Zapped. Enjoy!



More info @

Official Metallica Web

Listen to ”Metallica - Spit Out the Bone" on Spotify!


Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify!

No comments: