Category four (Good although they sing in Swedish) is up for today, taken from the annual hard rock evening that always occur on eve of Twelfth Night.
Another odd category, pretty fun and really hard for some hehe. This one was pretty easy, I actually found the perfect tune almost immediately. As it has been alot of Stoner and Doom for me lately and a bands like the Swedish SKRAECKOEDLAN have been spinning on the record player. The tune for today is "Cactus", taken from the bands debut LP "Äppelträdet", release 2011.
This years line up of categories and my choices:
1. Joy of Play and Swing. - CLUTCH "Noble Savage"
2. Best finish/end song. - D-A-D "Laugh 'n' A ½"
3. In The Shadow Of Big Four. - TESTAMENT "Over The Wall"
4. Good although they sing in Swedish. - SKRAECKOEDLAN "Cactus"
5. Best song from the 2015 best album.
6. God Save The Queen - Pay tribute to England with a song.
7. The song that represents the musical best decade.
8. Best right now
Here are a few of the other tunes that was played during this evening.
SKOGEN "I Döden"
MÅNEGARM "Tagen Av Dagen"
MURG "Massvandring & Blodbad"
TORTURE DIVISION "Eld och Plågor"
VI SOM ÄLSKADE VARANDRA SÅ MYCKET "Leva Som Snö"
VANHELGD "Dödens Maskätna Anlete"
Today's tune "Cactus" with the Swedish Stoner rock band SKRAECKOEDLAN.
Tomorrow it's time for a tune in the category "Best song from the 2015 best album". Enjoy today's tune!
More info @
Official Skraeckoedlan Web
Listen to ”Skraeckoedlan - Cactus" on Spotify!
Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify!