Wednesday 6 May 2015

Benesser - Where Silence Prevails


Hey Folks!

Long time no see, Im thought I stop by here and do a Tune of the day!

Saturday night I went on e concert, with one of my favorite band
Pagan´s Mind.  A progressive Metal band.


They had a support band that I really liked.
It´s also progressive but,  more heavy melodic hard rock kinda of band.
They were found in 1998 in Falun, Sweden.




Singer and bass player: Robert Olsson
Guitar: Henric Hermansson
Drums: David Olsson

The music really speaked to me!

Dates left on the tour is:
2015-05-08 Copperfields Stockholm
2015-05-22 Concert Karlstad
2015-08-08 Frizon 2015 Örebro

Homepage u will find Here
Facebook Here

Ladys & Gents Here is Benesser!




spotifyListen to "Benesser - Where Silence Prevails" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

No comments: