Tuesday 14 August 2012

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band - Wrecking Ball



This concert was the most fantastic concert I ever been to... and im not even a Bruce fan.
But I can tell you I am now :D As i was working as a security I couldnt take any picture but I have found some that I will borrow photos from :D

I took one photo, when they started to let people in, it was pooring down ... Look!


Then all of a sudden it stoped and under the whole concert was crystal clear :D

Bruce and his E Street Band playd for 2 days with full house, Ullevi and Gothenburg was cooking with Goosebums and happyness.. anyone who was there know exactly what im talking about.

When he playd a very soft calm and emotional tune all of the arena just lights up, its was sooo beuatyful, I picked this photo from the net to show u.


Bruce was talking about to make a record in hrs playd on one gig, and he nearly maked it :D He just went on and on and on...with wonderful music!



Some musicians when they continue years after years their albums seems to get not that good, but this is NOT the case with Bruce.
Darn good album this last one, Wrecking Ball. Im gonna play a tune from it for u, the tune with the very same name as the album.





spotifyListen to ”Bruce Springsteen - Wrecking Ball" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

2 comments:

Thetania said...

I forgot to say, Ladys and Gents Here is The Boss! ;D

Cheers, Thetania

Spader Ess said...

Ja, där hade man ju gärna varit inser man nu i efterhand.