Tuesday 10 July 2012

Engel - Blood of Saints



After 10 days in Gävle and Getaway Im home, Whoo Hoo :D
It was very intense and little sleep.
Our crew did a awesome job as usual, the Stagemanagers on the diffrent stages was very pleased.
I was pretty proud over them :D
I took some pictures of the maniac gang I have I can show u em...





Today Im choosing the band that I liked the most @ this festival ENGEL!
They changed their gig day, and I really loved that cos the day they supposed to play I didnt have time to see em. The Engel gig was fantastic, and all the guys looked very on it.
Steve Drennan the base player played really good! Steve is a very lovely person, he is also Amon Amarth´s guitar tech. Both me and Stones adore this guy!

I took a bunch of photos but only 3 were good, here they are.





Tour Dates:
Date Venue Location Jul 13 Rock Harz Open Air Ballenstedt, Germany
Jul 21 Metal4Splash Rotenburg, Germany Jul 28 Sigurdsgatan 25 Västerås, Sweden
Aug 04 Myötätuulirock Helsinki, Finland
Aug 09 Brutal Assault Jaromer, Czech Republic
Aug 11 Skogsröjet Festival Rejmyre, Sweden
Aug 18 Rockstad Falun Falun, Sweden
Aug 25 Neuborn Open Air Wörrstadt, Germany
Sep 19 Underworld, Camden London, United Kingdom

More info @
Homesite
Facebook

Ladys and Gents, Here is Engel (only sound, sorry)

Cheers, Thetania




spotifyListen to ”Engel - Blood Of Saints" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

No comments: