Sunday 22 April 2012

Michael Buble - Crazy Little Thing Called Love



This Chap were in Stockholm couple of days ago.
I took some pictures.



We builded his stage, lights sound and video and then in the end, we took a break and this dude came up to me and asked me who the hockey team playing in the Globe arena was..I said Djurgården I guess. He asked me, Who are their star player? I said I havent got a clue! hehe..He was VERY suprised that we didnt know, and asked what we were into, I said its more soccer :p he was like WHAT?? that is sooo booring.
hahaha anyway..after my working m8 told me this was Michael Bublé, apperently he is a co-owner of the Vancouver Giants.



He is a big hockey fan since childhood, Bublé requires "one local team hockey puck" in his dressing room as part of his rider contract to concert promoters in every city.



First I was very suspicious as thats not really my music, but the dude was sooo funny! I enjoy´d every second.



Michael Bublé's debut album, was released 2003, Bublé appeared nationally on NBC television in the United States on the Today program on 14 February 2003. A campaign featuring "Fever" was launched before Valentine's Day with a quirky marketing campaign that simply stated "You pronounce it Boo-blay." The album went Gold there.

Now he has released 5 studio albums and 3 dvd´s and some live albums aswell.



Michael and his crew have been out on this Crazy Love tour since 2 years now, but the crew were fantastic, really nice and friendly!

I choosed a tune from his first album.

Ladys and Gents, here is Michael Bublé

Peace, Thetania



spotifyListen to ”Michael Bublé - Crazy Little Thing Called Love" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

2 comments:

Charlie said...

ÅÅ E, Du har ju verkligen världens roligaste jobb!! Jag gillar Bublè, han är ju ba hur skön som helst :)

Vad kul att han gillar hockey också! Han är kanske MR Dream man after all haha

Thetania said...

Ja det är han verkligen :D
haha