Thursday 23 February 2012

Clawfinger - Biggest & The Best


Today Im going to break some thingies here :)
We usually do classics on sundays but I saw a video on a friends FB, and I really loved it.

This is a Swedish rap/metal, kinda industry metal music, that I really like. They have cocky lyrics and good ones too.

For givin u an example this is the beggining of this tune, its sorta sarcastic :D

"Nobody is perfect but I'm pretty fucking close
and I'm here to give you all a heavy heavenly dose
I think you'd better listen 'cos I know who you are
and I think that you should treat me like a superstar
because I'm more than just a human I'm a gift to all of you
and I'm here to make sure that my message gets through
I wonder if you're really all as dumb as you look
or are you smart enough to learn the rules in my book
I hope you understand that the knowledge I bring
puts me in the position of a god or a king
'cos I'm blessed with the gift of the magic touch"



Clawfinger are currently working on a re-recording of their debut album Deaf Dumb Blind. The plan is to re-record all the songs from that album and bring in guests. Zak Tell has stated they were speaking with the members of Rammstein and Peter Tagtgren from the bands Pain and Hypocrisy.

Current members are,
Zak Tell on Lead vocals, lyrics
Jocke Skog on Keyboards, vocals
Bård Torstensen on Rhythm guitar
André Skaug on Bass
Micke Dahlén on Drums

Okey lets DIG!

Cheers, Thetania

More info @ Homesite!


spotifyListen to ”Clawfinger - Biggest & The Best" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

No comments: