Sunday 13 November 2011

Samson For President - I Can Change



We got a mail in our box and I sat down and started the video,
Hm this was completely diffrent than the music we use to play.
However it hooked us, me and Stones, it had rythm, good vocals,
and it got lotsa soul it strucked me.
So I just had to have it on Tune Of The Day!!

Samson For President became famous being the first musician that
publicly turned down a golden ticket to the Swedish Idol. Today,
two years later, his music has been praised by, amongst others, soul
legend Raphael Saadiq and the elite of the Hiphop scene in Sweden.



Samson for president has published one album 2007 named “kibiriti” on his own record company flow free productions and is soon to publish the second album of his career. He has worked with the producer soulful (art designed urban medication 2008, got my tempo ep 2010, show me the world 2011) in the studio they have both built in the republic of rågsved. Samson has also worked with several swedish hiphop artists such as Adam Tensta, Tan Mattews, Rapper Ted, MuhammedAli, Professor P.
Songs have also been written with Jonas Asker, Aaron Sterner, Malena Umba.



The single "I Can Change" was released 19th October and was instantly
picked up by Swedish ILOVEYES.se, that called Samson for President
"Swedens new hope". The highly anticipated debut album is named "Papas Old Piano" and is going to be released early next year through Flowfree Production.
With this release he is going to do an extensive tour in Sweden and Scandinavia.

Here is the website.

Ladys and Gents, Samson For President.

Peace, Thetania




spotifyListen to ”Samson For President - I Can Change" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

2 comments:

Karl said...

Great song, cool video. I'm going to vote Samson for president, no doubt!

Thetania said...

:)