Sunday 14 November 2010

Black Sabbath - Iron Man



Ive been on Ericson Globe in Stockholm for some days now.

Monster Jam was in town to show up some cool shows with their
Trucks and various bikes, heavy bikes, speedy bikes and bicycles.
They all did really good tricks, it was awesome to see.
I got some pics from my mobile
I will load em in as soon as I found that ¤%#&/% cable... Hmz


I was doing follow spots with 3 of my friends, quite cool
although Im not a fan of these kinda sports.
3 times the drivers flipped and a huge truck came in and
got em on the wheels again. That was cool to see.
Non of the drivers were injured.



But in the last show there is a point when all the bikes
are on the arena at the same time 2 of the bicycle dudes fell
one fell on the ramp and the guy who came after he tried to
avoid smacking into him, so he fell as well.
I asked him how his foot were after the show and he said that he couldn't walk.
He probably broke it but he didnt want to go to the hospital
as they were going home the same night. Hope all went ok with him.

In the last show just before the car Grave Digger went out I saw this
drum set in the middle of a jump, then suddenly the drummer of
the band Europe Ian Haugland went in and did a drum solo that
was really awesome. The driver Charlie pretended to be furious
about it and he started his truck and Ian ran like a mad man.
Charlie drove over these drums like 4-5 times b4 he was done, Great Show!

The drivers are:
Charlie Pauken drive Grave Digger
Anders Flogård drive El Toro Loco
Lee O’Donnell drive Ironman
Dan Evans drive Disney XD
Peter Nyman drive Thor
Candice Jolly drive Monster Mutt Dalmatian

I loved this driver...IRON MAN
A strong car and a great driver!
And of course a good tune to drive into the arena on.



Ladys and Gents here is The Black Sabbath with the this car tune Iron Man



This is Iron Man Truck



Then It was the Best driver in the Globe...

Grave Digger!
Driven by Charlie Pauken.



1997 Charlie got the ultimate call and the ultimate opportunity: a chance to represent Dennis Anderson's Grave Digger team.

"I was getting the itch. I love to drive, I love to perform, I love the fans. There's nothing like putting a smile on a kid's face. That's priceless right there," he said.

So he joined the Grave Digger team, where he's been ever since.

Here is Grave Diggers Tune...
Bad to The Bone with George Thorogood



Here is a show from St.Louis US With Grave Digger.



Listen to "Black Sabbath - Iron Man" on Spotify
Follow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify

No comments: