Saturday 20 June 2009

Lizetteand - Strong Enough



Here is the Marvelous woman again ..
She DID it again.
A new video with a strong message!

Lizetteand just finished a new song and a Video, Sofia u did a great job even if I couldnt see me in it :p Ahwell I did see Stones, hansome man.
Im suprised how cool mixed it is!

This band comes partly from Eskilstuna and Stockholm..hm did I miss anyone?
there is some swell new guys to the band that im not that familary with, forgive me for that.

Just listen and move with it !!!

AAAAAA!!!!!

Love, Thetania

3 comments:

Stones said...

Its a wonderful tune and it was fun to be part of it :)

Andrea Gerák said...

Hi Thetania, aren't you one of my MySpace friends? :-)

Lizette& ROCKS!!! She is just sooo powerful!
Thanks for posting this video.

Thetania said...

Im sure I am :]
Ill look ...Yes U are as well as Facebook!

Ml Thetania