Saturday 28 February 2009

Children of Bodom - Every Time I Die



Children of Bodom is a Finnish melodic death metal and power metal band from Espoo, Finland, formed in 1993.
As of 2009, the band consists of guitarist and vocalist Alexi Laiho, guitarist Roope Latvala, keyboardist Janne Wirman,
bassist Henkka Seppälä, and drummer Jaska Raatikainen.
There is some contention regarding the band's genre classification, but in general the band's musical style has been described as a cross between melodic death metal and power metal. The band's name is derived from the Lake Bodom murders.

Yesterday the band entered Swedish soil on thier European tour with Cannibal Corpse while Diablo will open for them.
Did all did a great show, very powerful, so if you like this style, go and watch them.

Beginning on April 2, 2009 Children of Bodom will embark on the No Fear Energy Tour headlined by Lamb of God with main support from As I Lay Dying and themselves, and rotating opening slots with God Forbid and Municipal Waste

Enjoy todays tune.



More info @ Official website or Children of Bodom at MySpace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to
see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I
had to share it with someone!

Review my web blog homepage ()